Art. 13 of the Privacy Code written in compliance with the measures established by the “Garante” on the 8th of May 2014 What’s a Cookie?
Cookies are small text strings written on your computer by the visited web sites, used by the site itself when you visit it again. As far as our web site concerns we can recognize technical and profiling cookies depending on the function they perform and first and third party cookies depending on the subject who install them.
Technical cookies are used only to “carry out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service “(cf. art. 122 paragraph 1 of the Privacy Code).
Cookies are distinguished in technical cookies or navigation session cookies (they guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website), analytics cookies (similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site provider to collect information, in aggregated form, about the number of users and on how they visit the site itself) and function cookies (allow the user browsing following a number of selected criteria, such as the language, in order to improve provided the service).
For installation and use of technical cookie it is not required prior consent.
Third part cookies
Taking into account the different subject that installs cookies on the user’s terminal, depending on whether it is the same site manager that the user is visiting, or to a different site that installs cookies through the first, we can distinguish between first party cookies and third-party cookies.
Which kind of cookies we install
This site, run by Anxur Tours with registered office in Viale Della Vittoria, 4-04019 TERRACINA (LT), which assumes, therefore, the quality of the data controller in accordance with Legislative Decree. N. 196/03 (the Privacy Code), install the following third-party technical cookies:
* Equate to technical cookies as per the “Garante” regulation 05/08/2014 and the subsequent FAQ.
Like button and social widgets
Button and social widgets for Instagram
How to select / deselect or disable, remove or block cookies.
This website allows you to select / deselect individual cookies, in the manner described below, but it is felt that, in the case of deactivation, could not be guaranteed the proper navigation of the same.
To disable, remove or block cookies you can use to your browser settings, as written below:
- Open Firefox;
- Press “Alt” on your keyboard;
- In the toolbar at the top of the browser, select “Tools” and then “Options”;
- Then select the tab “Privacy”;
- Go to “Timeline Settings” and then “Use custom settings”;
Uncheck “Accept cookies from sites” and save preferences.
- Open Internet Explorer;
- Click on “Tools” and then “Internet Options”;
- Select the “Privacy” tab and move the slider to the privacy level you want to set (up to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow it all);
- Then click “Ok”.
- Open Google Chrome;
- Click on the “Tools”;
- Select “Settings” and then “Advanced Settings”;
- Select “Content settings” under “Privacy”;
- In the “Cookies” you can clear the cookies and save your preferences.
- Open Safari;
- Choose “Preferences” in the toolbar, then select the panel “Security” in the dialog box that follows;
- In the “Accept Cookies” you can specify if and when Safari should save the cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (labeled with a question mark);
- For more information about cookies that are stored on your computer, click “Show Cookies”.
To know more
For more information on the use of each cookie you can contact directly Anxur Tours, by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, also in order to request a complete list of those responsible for processing the data.